HUB MULTIMODAL SAN LORENZO ISLAND
Geographical location of the project.
The strategic geographical location of Peru in Latin America and its recognized economic development thanks to the riches of the territory, will through the implementation of transcontinental and intercontinental routes communications (Pacific-Atlantic) that is directed towards the East Asia and to the 'West Africa is facing, how to develop competitive and strategic business interchange in the continent, thanks to globalization and the emerging markets of Asia on one side and India on the other allow multimodal transport concentration distribution and consumption.
Peru has identified four areas estrategia development and construction of mega terminals Bayovar, San Lorenzo, San Juan, ILO ( see map 1 ), but gives priority to construction of the transcontinental Project Terminal Island of San Lorenzo to Pucallpa in the Amazon, and comes to the border of Brazil and will connect to Transamazonica already running by Brazil.
Ocean, parallel to this project, there is a project of Mega Terminal de la Bahia Salinas, where focus huge amounts of movement of cargo by sea transport and cargo sorting of raw materials from mines within the region and which must Pasco operate independently with a different maritime road.
The two projects will feed interest in the city of Cerro de Pasco ( see map 2 ) and will continue as a single project to Brazil.
- – Mega Terminal Multimodal de Corredor y Bayóvar interoceanic Bayóvar-Sarameriza-Yurimaguas.
- – Mega Terminal Multimodal de Casma y Corredor interoceanic Casma-Nauta (merged in Colombia).
- – Mega Terminal Multimodal de la Bahía Salinas y Corredor interoceanic Huaura-Pucallpa.
- – Mega Terminal Multimodal de la Isla San Lorenzo San Lorenzo y Corredor interoceanic-Pucallpa.
- – Mega Terminal Multimodal de San Juan y San Juan Corredor interoceanic - Iñapari
- – Mega Terminal Multimodal de Punta Coles Ilo-Ilo-interoceanic y Corredor Puno, Puerto Maldonado.
The various "Corredores" aim to integrate the continent into a network of highways that permetteranano commercial exchange between all countries of the South American continent. The project was considered by the UN of paramount importance for the integration and development of rural populations, is a project of national interest for national security, globalization of transport because each project will integrate the population of the neighboring countries of Colombia , Brazil and Bolivia, and contribute to their development prioritized human needs and social interests and environmental restoration and ecological preservation, regional and national ( see map 3 )
2) Technical description of the project:
- The project has been developed with the help of the Hydrographic and navigation in what concerns the study of currents, winds and the feasibility of the project development on the coast is the island of the coast of the city.
- National Geographic Institute in regard to the geology and topography of the area.
- Board of Engineers for the Pre-feasibility study.
Territorial structure as the Peru has a shape as mountainous geological feature, the country is crossed by a chain of mountains, Andi, which makes the existing roads winding and winding, so the work of high speed road and rail tunnels using accellererà regional development areas involved.
The existing projects have been developed considering the close future, once made this first project will begin at a building site links north-south roads and railways. The territory will be built in the short term not only internal connections, but will have to prepare to receive a large flow of trade and tourism from Brazil that has always been an excellent partner in Peru who are already arriving at our borders with the Trans-Amazonian.